Undertaking a renovation project can be a very time consuming and stressful job, particularly if your time is already taken up with other commitments; this is where I can help.
Once you’ve appointed your builder, I can meet with you to discuss your plans. Throughout the process I will communicate with you, the builder and the tradespeople in order to coordinate the successful completion of the renovation work. Please also see our link section.
In essence, once you have supplied me with a brief I can organize the following:
- Room plans for kitchen and bathrooms
- Sourcing kitchen units and bathroom furniture
- Sourcing windows and doors, together with shutters and blinds
- Building works, including RSJs, lintels and plastering
- Put together various samples of fixtures and fittings including flooring, work surfaces, door furniture, kitchen appliances and tiles
- Organizing any specialist work including lining of chimneys, fireplace installation, any remedial work highlighted by a surveyor
- Provide storage solutions to maximize usage of space
- Finding paint colours to complement a room
- Deal with ordering of supplies, deliveries and working within a budget
- Coordinate between the builder and trades to carry out the work
I will endeavor to negotiate good discounts on your behalf and supply goods to you without a mark-up. As the workload can vary considerably from day to day, I tend to work on an hourly rate, which I am happy to discuss with you from the outset.
Please contact Vanessa for more details.